Monday 30 November 2009

Little Lovlies.....Inspiration

Ok so this is my first blog, I thought id start this off to show what kind of things I LOVE and what I look at when im lost, these people totally inspire me. And in a way push me to be better. This is the amazing photographer Paulo ventura................

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This Images are from his winter stories collection, Probably my favourite.... Ventura sketches these scenes out in intimate detail, plotting posture and costumes and props, layout and lighting.Ventura’s set-ups look uncannily real, while other images come tantalizingly close to revealing that they are, in fact, a fiction. He creates the hole image from cardboard, wood , glass ect. Real or imagined, Paulo Ventura’s pictures are images of an era: atmospheric quiet drama and emotion.

Even if their subjects can’t feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment