Monday 30 November 2009

Love and Hate shoots

Love and Hate shoots, to find two references, one I loved, and the other I hated .soooooooooo firstly I loved.....

Burberry collection 2010.
This collection really inspired me and one of most recent shoots. I love the way the clothes drape, knott and fold.Dainty, nude vs nude, barely there fabric. And that itself was the theme to my shoot.
I basically got metres and metres of all different colour Organza .I didnt plan any outfits before the shoot, I just went with it....


Photobucket

Photobucket

And the reference I hate (more like dislike)was

Tim Hamilton 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Powerful female, stripped of emotion, lifeless, almost robotic. I put my own twist on the style of this, still keeping it very dark, and trying to keep it formal.x
For example:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment